DK Eyewitness- Award winning travel guidebooks
Visit impressive museums such as the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, take in the architectural highlights of Kala Ghoda and around, explore the incredible nature trails at
the Sanjay Gandhi National Park, watch the sunset at Bandstand, or explore the 6th-century AD Elephanta Caves. From Top 10 Bollywood experiences to Top 10 famous markets – discover Mumbai’s unmissable highlights with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Mumbai-
– Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Mumbai, covering the Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, the Basilica of Our Lady of the Mount, the Dr Bhau Daji Lad Museum, and more
– Laminated pull-out transport map of Mumbai, plus five full-colour area maps
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Detailed maps to help you navigate with ease
– Covers South Mumbai, South Central Mumbai, West Mumbai, Central Mumbai, North Mumbai and beyond
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Mumbai? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide India.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.