Enjoy diving at the island of Cozumel, relax on the stunning white sands of Cancon, explore some of the finest Mayan archaeological sites at Chichen Itza and Uxmal or visit the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve. From Top 10 popular Mayan sites to Top 10 things to do for free – discover the best of Cancon and the Yucatan with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Cancon and the Yucatan-
– Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Cancon and the Yucatan, covering Cancon, Cozumel,
Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Merida and many more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Cancon and the Yucatan, plus four full-colour area maps
– In-depth area guides explore Cancon and the Yucatan’s most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Cancon and the North, Cozumel and the South, the Central Heartland and the West
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Mexico.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.