Stroll along Unter den Linden, experience a world-class orchestral performance at the Philharmonie, take in the Baroque gardens of the Schloss Charlottenburg or visit the cool cafes in Prenzlauer Berg. From Top 10 art galleries to Top 10 lounges and clubs – discover the best of Berlin with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Berlin-
– Twelve easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
– Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Berlin, covering Brandenburger Tor and Pariser Platz, the Reichstag, Museumsinsel, Kurf rstendamm, Kulturforum and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Berlin, plus ten full-colour area maps
– In-depth area guides explore Berlin’s most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Covers Central Berlin- Unter den Linden; Central Berlin- Scheunenviertel; Central Berlin- Around Alexanderplatz; The Tiergarten and Federal District; Charlottenburg and Spandau; Kreuzberg, Sch neberg and Neuk lln; Prenzlauer Berg; Berlin’s Southeast; Grunewald and Dahlem; Potsdam and Sanssouci
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Berlin? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Berlin.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.