Your journey starts here. This new edition of our London guide, packed with colour photography, DK’s iconic illustrations and detailed maps, has been expertly updated so you won’t miss a thing.
– Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there
– Reasons to love London- world-class museums, lively local markets, pomp and pageantry – what will yours be?
– See London from a different angle- 24 pages of fresh ideas for exploring the city
– A year-long calendar of events in London gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
– Sturdy, laminated pull-out city map gives transport information and Tube map
– Expert advice covers the practical stuff- get ready, get around and stay safe
– Detailed colour maps help you navigate the city with ease
– Expert tips to make memories that last – where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds
– The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
– Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of food and drink stops en route.
– Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London and the Houses of Parliament.
– Covers Westminster and Whitehall; Mayfair and St James’s; Soho and Trafalgar Square; Covent Garden and the Strand; Holborn and the Inns of Court; Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia; King’s Cross, Camden and Islington; the City; Shoreditch and Spitalfields; Southwark and Bankside; South Bank; Chelsea and Battersea; South Kensington and Knightsbridge; Kensington, Holland Park and Notting Hill; Regent’s Park and Marylebone; Hampstead and Highgate; Greenwich and Canary Wharf; plus sights beyond the city.
Staying for longer? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel- For 25 years, DK’s beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. In 2018 the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.